Saturday, January 01, 2011

My Book List for 2011

This is a list of the book I want to read by New Year 2011. I'm not a fast reader so the list isn't very long.
(The ones in red I have read this year)

  1. Dark Flame - Alyson Noel
  2. Blackwatch - Jenna Burtenshaw
  3. A Breath of Fresh Air - Erica James
  4. Radiance - Alyson Noel
  5. Shimmer - Alyson Noel
  6. Karma Club - Jessica Brody
  7. Fidelity Files - Jessica Brody
  8. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austin
  9. Heat Wave - Richard Castle
  10. Naked Heat - Richard Castle
  11. Night Star - Alyson Noel
  12. Everlasting - Alyson Noel
  13. The Awakening - L. J. Smith
  14. The Struggle - L.J.Smith
  15. The Fury - L.J.Smith
  16. Dark Reunion - L.J.Smith
  17. My Life Undecided - Jessica Brody
  18. The Cockney Angel - Dilly Court
  19. Damaged - Cathy Glass
  20. Love Under Cover - Jessica Brody

After I have read each book I will write my review on what I thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...