Thursday, December 22, 2011

MorganVille Vampires

I went shopping today with the family and convinced mum into going to The Works while in town and I bought myself books 4-9 of the Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine. I wanted books 1-3 aswell but they only had book 2 and 10. I spoke to the guy in store and he said that book 1 and 3 will be in on January 1st when book 11 comes into there store so I am going to save a tenner and when they come out I'm going to get books 1,2,3,10 and 11 and another book in the 3 for £5.

My only problem now is finding some where to put them and finding time to read them haha but if there as good as everyone else says then I will defiantly find time to read them maybe I'll start reading them in June when I finish college haha.

Currently Reading: Night Star - Alyson Noel
Currently Reading: The Vampire Stalker - Allison Van Diepen
Books Read in 2011: 12/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...