Sunday, January 01, 2012

My Book List for 2012

This is a list of the book I want to read by New Year 2012. There isn't a lot this year because I know that there are some new ones I want to read coming out and I'm not sure when there due out I'm going to add 20, then add a few more under 'extras' for encase I have read all the books on my list which is highly doubtful.
  1. The Vampire Stalker - Allison Van Diepen - Read
  2. Night Star - Alyson Noel - Reading
  3. Dreamland - Alyson Noel - Reading
  4. Everlasting - Alyson Noel (Last in series ;( )
  5. My Life Undecided - Jessica Brody
  6. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austin (Have to read for college so will defiantly get read)
  7. Karma Club - Jessica Brody
  8. Whisper - Alyson Noel (Last in series)
  9. Wintercraft: Legacy - Jenna Burtenshaw (Last in series)
  10. Fated - Alyson Noel (Long awaited new series)
  11. 52 Reasons to Hate my Father - Jessica Brody
  12. Naked Heat - Richard Castle
  13. Heat Rises - Richard Castle
  14. The Fidelity Files - Jessica Brody
  15. Love Under Cover - Jessica Brody
Extras
  1. The Cockney Angel - Dilly Court
  2. The Constant Heart - Dilly Court
  3. Soul Seekers book 2 - Alyson Noel (if its out)
  4. Unleashed - Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
The other reasons for only putting 20 down in the main list is because I will probably buy more books which I will read in-between and I am also at college and hopefully I will be in university as from September, so I don't and wont have a lot of time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...