Thursday, May 31, 2012

In My Mailbox May 2012

This month has been really busy for books I got 27 this month. I also bought a kindle this month so I will add the books I also got for it to

Books I bought this month:

  1. Catching Fire - Susanne Collins
  2. Mocking Jay - Susanne Collins
  3. Fifty Shades of Grey - E. L. James
  4. Fifty Shades Darker - E. L. James
  5. Fifty Shades Freed - E. L. James
  6. Lady Macbeth's Daughter - Lisa. M. Klein
  7. Wintercraft: Legacy - Jenna Burtenshaw
  8. Black Dawn - Rachel Caine
  9. A Kiss of Darkness - Laurell. K. Hamilton
  10. Seduced My Moonlight - Laurell. K. Hamilton
  11. A Stroke of Midnight - Laurell. K. Hamilton
  12. A Caress of Twilight - Laurell. K. Hamilton
  13. Whisper - Alyson Noel
  14. Fated - Alyson Noel
  15. Evil Thirst and Forever Creatures - Christopher Pike
  16. The Eternal Dawn - Christopher Pike
  17. Abandoned - Meg Cabot
  18. Slated - Teri Terry
Books I won via goodreads giveaways:
  1. In the Image of Ravenna - Irene M. Redpath
  2. Freya 800AD - Jean Mead
  3. Lady of Devices - Shelley Adina (Kindle)
Books I got for Kindle:
  1. The Anita Blake Series - Laurell. K. Hamilton
  2. The Vampire Chronicle Series - Anne Rice
  3. The Chronicles of Narnia Series - C. S. Lewis
  4. My Sisters Keeper - Jodi Picoult
  5. Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult
  6. The Pact - Jodi Picoult
  7. Fallen Star - Jessica Sorensen
  8. The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
  9. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  10. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
  11. The Girl Who Played With Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...