Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Deaths Than One - Brian Islip


4/5 Stars

Thomas Thornton has settled down to expatriated family life in Saudi Arabia. Wrongfully caught up in shariah law on drug-dealing charges, he discovers injustice is a bitter - and potentially fatal- pill.

I must confess this is not the sort of book I would normally read but having said that it was a good read and great first novel. A book where you can really lose yourself in and become one of the characters! Really glad I did read the intro first as I felt like I got to know the lead character and how he started off on his life's amazing if not dangerous journey! Really looking forward to reading the second novel due out very soon. Highly recommendable.


Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
Read in 2012: 7/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...