Monday, December 03, 2012

Desert Island Books

I got this of my cousins blog it was a lot of fun and I’d love to know what you would take to a desert island. Please leave comments and let me know!

A book that you have read before and would like to re-read?
My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult

This book was the book that got me back into reading again and it was amazing. I have a huge to read pile and I started uni today so I wont have much time for reading.

A book you have never read but would like to read
Twilight 

I know, I know, I should have read it already but I look at all them pages and think oh my god. I also haven't read them yet because I have seen the films and I don't want to be disappointed in the films because the books are better or the other way round.

A childhood book you would want
Charlotte's Webb

A series that you would like to have
The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel or The Wintercraft Series by Jenna Burtenshaw

I love both series for different reasons so if I was stuck on a desert island I would like to have either of these series

Random selection
Jessica Brody's 52 Reasons to Hate my Father

I have just finished reading this book and I loved it I couldn't put it down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...