Monday, December 31, 2012

In My Mailbox December 2012


This month has been busy for review books and I got a few Kindle books for Christmas so I haven't bought books because I didn't know what I was getting.

Books I bought this month:
  1. My Naughty Little Sister - Dorothy Edwards
  2. My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry - Dorothy Edwards
  3. When My Naughty Little Sister was good - Dorothy Edwards
  4. My Naughty Little Sister's Friends - Dorothy Edwards
  5. The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas - Tom Fletcher and Dougie Pointer
  6. Ascend - Amanda Hocking
Books I got for the Kindle:
  1. Love Travels Forever - Jaye Frances
  2. Black Moon - C. L. Bevill
  3. Amber Moon - C. L. Bevill
  4. Silver Moon - C. L. Bevill
  5. Haunted Love - Cynthia Leitich Smith
  6. Clouded Rainbow - Jonathan Sturak
  7. A Witch Who Made Adjustments - Vera Nazarian
  8. Switch! - Karen Prince
  9. Secret - Kristen Heitzmann
  10. Cinderella's Secret Diaries - Ron Vitale
  11. Birth Right - R. J. Palmer
Books received to review:
  1. Paris I've Grown Accustomed to Your Ways - Ruth Yunker
  2. The Corner Window - Darrel Rachel
  3. Political Suicide - Michael Palmer
  4. A Kiss after Midnight - Marvin Amazon
  5. Scars From A Memoir - Marni Mann
  6. Memoirs aren't Fairytales - Marni Mann
  7. A World Apart - David M. Brown
  8. Fezarius Epiphany - David M. Brown
  9. Sea of Crises - Marty Steere
  10. Tavern of the Edge of Time - Peter Darrach
  11. Shy Town Girls - Katie Leimkuehler, Jennifer Yin, Kate Clinesmith and Melissa Giovagnoli Wilson
  12. Wolf Sirens Fever - Tina Smith
  13. Wolf Sirens Forbidden - Tina Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...