Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Goodreads Challenge 2013

Happy New Year.

This year one of my new years resolutions is to cross more books off my To Be Read List than I add to it. So I am challenging myself to read 40 books (I think I will only manage 25-30). In 2011 I read 20 books and in 2012 I read 25, so this will be a big challenge for me but I am willing to give it ago.

I know there are a lot of books that I have pre-ordered and there is about 300 books on my To Be Read List because I just cant stop buying books, so I want to get this list way down.

How many books are you challenging yourself to this year? Leave a comment if you wish.

If your not a goodreads member yet then join today to help you keep track of the books you have read and to set yourself a challenge.

You can add me on goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...