Monday, January 07, 2013

Unremembered Monday


Jessica Brody has set up an Unremembered Monday for bloggers so that every Monday you can answer a question this weeks question is.

Question:
Which memory would you most like to be Unremembered?

My Answer:

  1. I would like to Unremember my Black Belt Karate Grading which I failed because I decided I didn't want to train for the mile run.
  2. All the times I kept telling my sister she was adopted and pretending that the pictures of her were me when you could clearly tell that they were of her (she had a big birthmark on her nose).

Question:
Which book would you like to Unremember so that you can read it again for the first time?

My Answer:
There are so many books I would like to Unremember so I can read them again for the first time but because I have to pick one I'm going to pick Charlotte's Web. I know its a book for kids and I'm 25 but I loved the book it was the first book that I ever read all by myself so I think that might be a reason why I love it so much.

Comment with your answer or post a link to your blog post in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in Unremembered Monday! I love Charlotte's Web!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...