Thursday, March 07, 2013

Sneak Peak


Okay so I got the Unforgotten sneak peak yesterday and so far I have managed to resist reading it for one reason and one reason only. If I read it I know I have to wait a whole 12 months before I can read the whole book which will kill me because it almost killed me having to wait for the actual book to be released after reading the 5 chapter sampler and just like having to wait for any book that ends with a cliff-hanger (FYI I hate cliff hangers).

I really want to read the sneak peak because anyone who had read the book will know it ends on a BIG cliff hanger and I want to know what happens but like I said above I will have to wait 12 months before I can read the rest of the book and I don't know if I can wait that long haha.

When I finished reading the book I am currently reading tonight if I still really want to read it then I will read it if not I might try and wait a while before reading it.

Currently Reading: The Underworld - Jessica Sorensen
Read in 2013: 6/30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...