Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Happy Book Birthday

taken from confessionsofavi3tbabe.com
I just want to wish Alyson Noel, Amy Plum, Meg Cabot and Rachel Caine Happy Book Birthday.

Alyson Noel's Mystic (Soul Seeker #3), Amy Plum's If I Should Die (Revenants #3) Meg Cabot's Awaken (Abandon #3) and Rachel Caine's Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires #14) were all released today.

I know there are a lot of other books that have been released today and Happy Book Birthday to all of them authors but these are the three authors who's books I am more aware of because I have either read there previous books or I have them on my bookcase waiting to read.

It is also an extra special day for Alyson Noel as Mystic is her 20th book to be published so CONGRATULATIONS and I hope that there are at least another 20 more to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...