Wednesday, June 26, 2013
This weeks book is:
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
Love, fate, and power collide in this new series by #1 New York Timesbestselling author Aprilynne Pike!
Tavia Michaels is the sole survivor of the plane crash that killed her parents. When she starts to see strange visions of a boy she’s never spoken with in real life, she begins to suspect that there’s much about her past that she isn’t being told. Tavia will soon to discover that she’s an Earthbound—someone with the ability to create matter out of nothing—and that she alone holds the key to stopping the Reduciata, an evil society that manipulates global events for its own shadowy purposes. Tavia will ultimately have to make a choice: to come into her powers and save the world from the evil Reduciata or to choose free will and a love of her own.
Earthbound is due to be released on July 30th
Tuesday, June 04, 2013
Top 10 books to be read in a day.
- The whole series of Wintercraft by Jenna Burtenshaw
- The whole series of Riley Bloom by Alyson Noel
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- 52 Reasons to Hate my Father by Jessica Brody
- My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
- Charlotte's Web by E. B. White
- Facing up to Fatherhood by Miranda Lee
- Ash by Malinda Lo
- Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen