Saturday, August 31, 2013

In My Mailbox August 2013


This month I decided to buy some books that are different from what I normally read/buy as well as some random books that sound good and books needed to complete series.

  1. With All My Soul - Rachel Vincent
  2. If I Die - Rachel Vincent
  3. Tattoo - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  4. Fate - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  5. Heist Society - Ally Carter
  6. Uncommon Criminals - Ally Carter
  7. Perfect Scoundrels - Ally Carter
  8. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - Ally Carter
  9. Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy - Ally Carter
  10. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover - Ally Carter
  11. Only the Good Spy Young - Ally Carter
  12. Out of Sight, Out of Time - Ally Carter
  13. The Blessed: Passionaries - Tonya Hurley
  14. Overbite - Meg Cabot
  15. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
  16. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
  17. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
  18. City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare
  19. The Dinosaur that Pooped a Planet - Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter
Kindle
  1. My Butterfly - Laura Miller
  2. Stained - Ella James
  3. Arianna Rose - Jennifer and Christopher Martucci
  4. Enchantment - Charlotte Abel
  5. Forbidden - Amy Miles
  6. Cursed - Tara Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...