Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday

Hosted by Broke and the Bookish
Top 7 things I am thankful for.
  1. Authors - Without authors I would have nothing to read.
  2. My Local Libraries - I haven't used this as much as I normally would this year but they always have a great deal of books that I want to read (which helps my to read list)
  3. My Cousin Cazz (loadedshelves) and my mum - I don't think I would have read half of the books I have if it wasn't for them.
  4. Bookshops (including online stores) - If it wasn't for book shops I wouldn't have my book addiction.
  5. Bloggers - I'm thankful for other bloggers because they give me ideas for my blog as well as ideas on books to read or avoid.
  6. Online book stores - I love online book stores (amazon) because I don't have to leave my house to buy books.
  7. Goodreads - Without goodreads I wouldn't be able to keep track of the books I have read or when I read them and the books I want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...