Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Book Blogger TMI Tag

I got this off my cousin’s blog (loadedshelves) who got it from Amber's Book Blogger TMI Tag which you can find here.

How old are you?
I'm 26 years old.

What book are you reading?
The Evanescence by Jessica Sorensen and I’m slowly trying to get threw Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter.

What are you wearing?
A cheetah onesie and my quilt.

OTP?
Ever and Damen from Alyson Noels Immortal series

Blogger or WordPress?
Blogger!

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Staying in and reading a book – although I do take my book or kindle with me when I go out

What is the last book you read?
Lost Soul by Jessica Sorensen

What is the book you’re going to read next?
I will probably read Echo by Alyson Noel but I don’t have a planned book

eBooks – yes or no?
Yes! I love my iPad I use it instead of my kindle most the time

Where do you prefer to read?
I don’t mind where I read as long as can read

Who is the last person you tweeted?
Alyson Noel. It’s her birthday so I wished her a happy birthday.

Who’s blog did you look at last?


Who is your favourite blogger?
Caragh and Brianna over at Loadedshelves and the guys at Broke and the Bookish

Who is your favourite booktuber?
Don’t really look at booktubers but I do now and again look at The Story Sirens IMM's

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
I tell them they don't know what there missing. Reading helps to escape from the problems in real world and enter the world of someone else.

Who is the last author you spoke to?
Jessica Brody, I was trying to convince her to release Unforgotten early.

Who is the last person you texted?
A friend from uni

Who is your all-time favourite book character?
There are so many its hard to pick. If I had to pick one I would have to say Gemma from the Fallen Star series because she goes threw so much and still comes out winning

UKYA or USYA?
I don't mind, I should probably say UKYA as I don't read enough of them.

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
Whatever is easiest to do when I need a drink

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
I would probably spend most my time playing computer games if I hated reading because I do like to play the sims every now and then.

How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?
2 full bookcases and a few piles of books on the side because they don't fit on the bookcases.

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
Probably authors because there's so much stuff I want to know like how they come up with there ideas or when they have their idea how do they turn it into their awesome books.

Insta-love- yes or no?
No, it's better when they start off either hating each other and being forced together or just getting to know each other and then falling in love.

Favourite author?
This is a hard question but I'm going to say Roald Dahl because if it wasn't for his books I probably wouldn't be as into books as I am.

What is the number-one book on your wishlist?
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
As long as it keeps me gripped it doesn't matter

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
I haven't really read many book-to-film books before seeing the film but I did enjoy Snow White and the Huntsman. (book was better than the film tho)

What is the last song you listened to?
Begin Again by Taylor Swift

Which do you enjoy reading more – negative reviews or positive reviews?
I enjoy both because no one has the same opinion of the same book and its interesting to see what others think of a book I really enjoy or I didn't enjoy.

Who are you going to tag?
Who ever reads this and wants to do it next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...