Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Goodreads Challenge

Well I have a week to reach my Goodreads challenge of 20 books read in 2013 and I don't think I am going to make it. I have read 18 books so far and its Christmas tomorrow so I won't be reading tomorrow so that leaves me with only 5 days to read 2 books and I am such a slow reader I don't think it is going to happen.

I am really thinking of reading some books I have on my kindle that have around 100 pages in because I know I will be able to finish them in a day.

Also so far this year I think I have read around 8 books of my to be read in 2013 list and there was 22 on the list haha.

Next year is going to be very busy catching up on all the books I have not read of my 2013 list plus the books I want to read in 2014 (so far there is 9 books on that list).

I hope you have all completed your challenge or are close to completing it leave a comment below and let me know if you have and some tips on how I can go about reaching my goal next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...