Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday

Hosted by Broke and the Bookish
Top 10 Rewind - Top 10 Childhood Favourites (This was so hard to pick ask I loved loads of books when I was growing up)

  1. Charlotte's Web - E. B. White
  2. Goodnight Mr Tom - Michelle Magorian
  3. Sleepover Club - Rose Impey
  4. The Worst Witch - Jill Murphy
  5. The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Eric Carle
  6. The Glitter Girls - Caroline Plaisted
  7. The Naughty Little Sister - Dorothy Edwards
  8. Matilda - Roald Dahl
  9. The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - C. S. Lewis
  10. Thirteen O'Clock - Enid Blyton

2 comments:

  1. Good list, I love The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe as well even though I've only just read it for the first time this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. Oh my, Goodnight Mr Tom makes me cry just thinking about it and the movie is one of my childhood favourites too - still makes me cry whenever I watch it. Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...