Saturday, August 30, 2014

Challenging Myself

I have decided that for the next 18 weeks left in 2014, I am going to read a book a week now that all my boyfriends wrestling shows have finished.

This idea came from Jessica Brody's self book in a day challenge and it is so I can get as close to my goodreads challenge as possible as I am not going to beat it as I need to read 21, maybe I will be able to read a book in less than a week and be able to sneak another in but we will see.

I will be starting my challenge on Monday September 1st as I am giving myself the weekend to finish reading the last few chapters of Jessica Brody's Unforgotten.

Here is a list of the Mondays in the year and what book I plan on reading that week some weeks it may change depending on what mood I am in and how much Uni work I have to do that week.

All these books have been taken from my 2014 reading list:

  1. Sept 1st - Echo by Alyson Noel
  2. Sept 8th - Until I Die by Amy Plum
  3. Sept 15th - Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  4. Sept 22nd - Mystic by Alyson Noel
  5. Sept 29th - If I Should Die by Amy Plum
  6. Oct 6th - Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  7. Oct 13th - Horizon by Alyson Noel
  8. Oct 20th - Switched by Amanda Hocking
  9. Oct 27th - A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
  10. Nov 3rd - Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
  11. Nov 10th - Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham
  12. Nov 17th - Torn by Amanda Hocking 
  13. Nov 24th - A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton
  14. Dec 1st - Entwined by Heather Dixon
  15. Dec 8th - The Anti-Prom by Abby McDonald
  16. Dec 15th - Ascend by Amanda Hocking
  17. Dec 22nd - A Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton
  18. Dec 29th - Enchanted by Aletha Kontis
As you may have noticed series books have been separated as I cannot read a whole series in one go as I get bored of the characters if I do that and I would not want to finish the series so they are broken up by other series books or by single books.

This also means that the review's will now longer be posted on a Saturday but on a Sunday instead unless I manage to finish the book before then.

Currently Reading: Unforgotten by Jessica Brody
Read in 2014: 8/30

Happy reading all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...