Friday, January 02, 2015

52 Week Challnege

52 Week Challenge is a challenge that is probable already out there but I haven't seen it so I decided that I would make this post to explain myself

I have decided to create a challenge for myself to read 52 books in 2015 and if it is successful I will repeat it every year.

Basically you write down Week 1 - 52 in a column and then next to that the date each week starts (mine starts on a Monday) so the first week of 2015 starts Monday December 29th 2014 and ends January 5th (yes I no that that starts in 2014 but its the start of the week).

Once you have done each week and the date you write your list of books next to each week and yes you can change the list around to add new books, review books or if you just want to read the next book of a series after reading the previous one but you have put it further down the list.

You don't have to fill the whole 52 weeks out (I'm not as I am leaving room for new books and review books)

If you click on my TBR 2015 tab you can see how I've set mine out although the list isn't complete yet as I haven't decided on the books I want to read.

Join in with me, if you like you can post a link to your list in the comments. If you don't want to do the 52 weeks challenge then that's fine too.

Happy Reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...