Thursday, January 01, 2015

Goodreads Challenge

Well I didn't manage to reach my goal of 30 books but that isn't going to stop me from picking 52 books to read this year for my '52 week Challenge' that I will post about later today.

I don't know if I will be able to complete this challenge but I am going to give it a good go I am going to list 30 books on a TBR 2015 post so that any book that I buy during 2015 can be added to the list plus I get review book

I would like to be able to read more book in a year than I have been doing as I want to show my youngest siblings that reading is fun and because I will be out of Uni from around the end of March beginning of April I will be able to catch up on my reading then if I am behind because of being at Uni.

Because I can read on the train to uni as it take about an hour and a half (not including exchanges) to get there I figured that if I read for those 3+ hours I could probably read the 52 book in a year just from travelling to and from uni but I plan on reading for an extra half hour everyday and an extra hour on the days where the boyfriend is at work.

I am also going to have surgery in a few days so I won't be able to do much so I will be able to sit and read each day between doing my essays for semester 1 plus due to the operation I will have to have physio so I can read on the train to the hospital for my physio session and on the way back.

I am not taking part in any other challenges other than read 52 book in 2015 so I can concentrate better on the challenge. I am counting Mockingjay as a book read in 2015 as I have almost finished it even though I read most of it in 2014 so when it comes to saying that it is complete on goodreads I will mark it down that I finished reading it on 4th Jan which will be my Week 1 book for my 52 week challenge.

So what have you set as your goodreads challenge for 2015? And do you feel confident that you can complete it?

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...