Monday, February 16, 2015

Get To Know Me With Melissa Frost

Where do you live?
I live near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

Can you tell me about yourself?
Sure! I am the author of The Dating Tutor series. The third book, Matt’s Story, was just released on December 26th.  It follows a rough and tough hockey player as he discovers the true meaning of love. I was also featured in the Night Life Anthology with my paranormal romance, Coming Home.

Why and when did you begin to write?
I started writing when I was in second grade. I wrote my first short story then, and haven’t looked back since!

How long each day/week do you dedicate to writing?
My writing schedule depends on my son’s. If he has preschool, I take my laptop with me and get some writing in then. On days when he naps, I write while he sleeps. Everything depends on him!

Do you have a day job? If so how different from writing is it?
I worked for the federal government for twelve years. A few months ago, I parted ways with that job so I could write and edit full-time. As of now, all of my time is spent editing or writing stories. I love it.

Is there a Particular author or book that influenced you in anyway?
I was an avid reader growing up. There are so many authors that inspired me throughout the years. I was a big fan of the Babysitter’s Club and Sweet Valley High as a kid. Then I got into Anne Rice. Now, I read so many different authors from nearly any genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...