Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wales Comin Con

The Unexpected Occurrence of Thaddeus Hobble (The Great Collective, #1)So today I went to Wales Comic Con I met my Childhood Idol, S Club 7's Hannah Spearritt who played Abby in Primeval and Andrew Lee Potts who played Connor in Primeval, I also met authors Sam Stone, Raven Dane and Gareth Wiles.

Sam asked me to have a look on goodreads at hers and Raven's books and she will see if she can get me the ones I want to review for this blog.

When I saw Gareth he gave me a copy of The Unexpected Occurrence of Thaddeus Hobble to review. It's not something that I would normally read its a crazy crime, sci-fi, horror and I normally read YA sci-fi, fantasy books but I am looking forward to reading something new.

Thanks for the book Gareth and I am looking forward to having a look at Raven and Sam's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...