Monday, November 16, 2015

Get to Know Me With Deanna Dee


Where are you from?
Originally, I'm from New England, and I'll always be a New Englander. I currently reside in North Carolina, which is a pretty state.

Can you tell me about yourself?
I’m a twenty-something girl who loves reading, hanging with people, singing, and quoting movies. My favourite colors are red and silver, and I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

Have you always wanted to be an author?
No. lol. The authoring bug hit me in high school, but it was more of a pastime thing. It wasn’t until mid-2011 when I started to take it seriously. Then grad school happened, and now I have books.

Why did you begin to write?
The call to create people and worlds and stories grabbed hold and wouldn’t let go. I love reading and want to be able to give as good as I get.

Is there any particular author or book that influenced you in anyway?
Ernest Cline’s Ready Player One introduced me to the concept of writing geek-related books. I loved it and wanted to give it a try.


How long each day/week do you dedicate to writing?
A few hours a day usually. It varies depending on what else is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...