Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday


Again this will be a mixture of all the topics mentioned here. Top 10 Thanksgiving themed -- Ten books I'm thankful for, authors I'm thankful for, Ten fictional families I'd like to celebrate Thanksgiving with, a personal non-bookish thankful list, etc. etc. (There is only 9 because I couldn't think of a last one)

  1. Wintercraft Series - For getting me back into reading again
  2. Alyson Noel, Amy Plum, Ally Carter, Jessica Brody and Jenna Burtenshaw - For writing books that made me not give up on reading because their books kept me hooked as well as frustrated with their horrible cliffhangers between books
  3. Wales Comic Con - For helping me meet several new to me authors
  4. My Parents - If it wasn't for my family I would never be as big a bookworm as I am
  5. My Cousin Cazz - For challenging me to read more and more each year just by looking at her goodreads challenge
  6. Movie adaptations - For making me read the book before the movie comes out so that it doesn't spoil the book for me when I actually read it.
  7. Amazon - Without Amazon I wouldn't be able to pre-order books 
  8. Goodreads - For helping me keep my books in order
  9. Postman - For delivering all my new books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...