Thursday, December 31, 2015

In My Mailbox December 2015


I didn't get any books this year for Christmas :( so I bought myself a few books for my kindle.

Books:

  1. The Dinosaur that Pooped the Bed - Tom Fletcher and Dougie Pointer
Kindle:
  1. The First for Noelle - Deanna Dee
  2. Spirelli Paranormal Investigations - Kate Baray
  3. Crimson and Clover I - Orphaned Dragon, Lucky Girl - M. R. Marthias
  4. Murder Takes a Dare - Jada Ryker
  5. Girls Fight Back - Jacques Antoine
  6. Rachel's Folly - Monica Bruno
  7. Crossfire - Andrea Domanski
  8. Trusting the Boss - Mallory Crowe
  9. Verity - Claire farrell
  10. Matchbox Girls - Chrysovla Tzavelas
  11. kissed - Kimberly Loth
  12. Victoria: A Vampire and Paranormal Romance - W. L. May
  13. Crush - Chrissy Pebbles
  14. School of Deaths - Christopher  Mannino
  15. Armies of the Silver Mage - Christian Warren Freed
  16. Her Billionaire, Her Wolf Series - Aimelie Aames
  17. Sharpe Shooter - Lisa B. Thomas
  18. Dark Desires - Eve Silver
  19. Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes - Denise Grover Swank
  20. Treacherous Affair - Belle Laroux
  21. Catch Me When I Fall - Vicki Leigh
  22. Left Holding His Baby - Kay Brody
  23. Emmalina Waters: This is Your Life - Maggie Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...