I am currently accepting requests from publishers and authors to review books and I enjoy reading, fiction and YA; thank you for considering me as a reviewer. In addition to traditional book format, I will accepted PDF's and I also own a Kindle and will review books in any of those formats. Here are a few more details:
- The only genres that I will not consider for review are: religious and self-help.
- I will review series books out of order but I do prefer to read them in order.
- Review time is typically six to eight weeks from receiving the book unless a specific date is requested. I will always try to post the review on or close to the date requested by the author or publisher but please be understanding that sometimes this is not possible due to university commitments. (I usually post my reviews on a Saturday)
- I am an honest reviewer and I retain the right to publish my views, thoughts and opinions I always try to focus on the positives of any book. My reviews are honest and informative and may include quotes from the text and I try not to reveal to much plot details. In addition, books are rated on a scale of 1 to 5. If available, author and publisher websites are linked in the review.
- I will also post my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads plus any other site IT requested by the author.
- I do not sell any ARCs or review books that I receive but might pass them on to my family (mainly my mother and sister) to enjoy.
- With author or publishers permission I may hold a giveaway with the review book I receive for review.
- I love to host author interviews or book giveaways in conjunction with reviews.
Here on my blog giveaways are held to thank the followers for comment on my posts, or to celebrate blogging achievements. The following guidelines are needed to ensure the online safety of participants and the efficient management of such contests.
Each contest will require participants to complete rafflecopter form which will be put into the giveaway post. I am the only person who will have access to this data. After the contest closes and the prize has been sent to the winner, this data will be deleted.
UK/ Europe/International Contests
My giveaways will be for UK only. Occasionally this may change as I may host a giveaway on behalf of a publisher/author. It will be noted on each contest who is eligible to enter. Please check carefully.
Each contest will have a specified closing date.
Occasionally, I will host giveaways on behalf of publishers/authors. On these occasions I will be required to divulge the names and postal addresses of the winners to my contact. I will also remind you of this in the winner notification email.
Winner Notification Email
I aim to notify by email the competition winners the day immediately following the closing date. I ask that the winner responds to that email within 48 hours. If I receive no reply from the winner, then I reserve the right to select another winner. If you expect to be unable to respond around the closing date for specific reasons, then please drop me an email.
Dispatch of Prizes
Upon receiving the postal address, I aim to dispatch the prize within seven days. Sadly, I am NOT responsible for prizes that may get lost in the mail. I also cannot guarantee the delivery date of any prize or of the dispatch date of any prize from a publishers' contest.
I reserve the right to amend the this policy as and when the need arises.